Collected by Ana Pad
Ana Pad′s Wishlist
Utah's famous license plate landmark, Delicate Arch, sits on the edge of a spiral rock wishing well, a massive replica of those that you throw a coin into at the mall. Hike the 1.5 miles to the rim just before sunset to watch the orange sandstone...
745 U.S. 89, Kanab, UT 84741, USA
Willis Creek Slot Canyon was my first introduction to any slot canyon and was such an amazing experience. This particular one is off the beaten path so there was hardly anyone on it except for a few hikers here and there. You can walk for hours...
796 Chena Pump Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA
Harking back to Fairbanks’s gold-rush past, the Pump House is decked out in antique furnishings, including a historic pool table. Its cuisine, in contrast, focuses on the new and fresh, including herbs grown in the chef’s garden outside. Alaska...
1951 Fox Ave, Fairbanks, AK 99701, USA
Visitors are often surprised to find that Fairbanks summers run hot, hot, hot! And you’ll stay hot hanging out in front of HooDoo—but you’ll have one of the tastiest beers you can remember in your hand and some new friends at...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises