Collected by Jill Boniske
Jill Boniske′s Wishlist
Al Farafrah, New Valley Governorate, Egypt
As a woman, independent travel in Egypt can be a little challenging and frustrating, but it is well worth the effort. If you have the time, stray from the crazy cities and pyramids and get out to the Western Oases. Spending the night in the White...
Farm Frauenstein 277, East of Windhoek, Transkalahari Highway, Namibia, Namibia
Traveling with researchers from the N/a’an ku se Foundation, we visited the Solitaire Guest Farm Desert Ranch where they have stationed the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre. Cheetahs, like the fierce female you see here, as well as leopards are...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter