Collected by Jill Boniske
Jill Boniske′s Wishlist
Al Farafrah, New Valley Governorate, Egypt
As a woman, independent travel in Egypt can be a little challenging and frustrating, but it is well worth the effort. If you have the time, stray from the crazy cities and pyramids and get out to the Western Oases. Spending the night in the White...
Eilat, 88000, Israel
We took a four hour walk in the Arava desert at twilight, eventually reaching a small pool in the middle of the date plantation near the border with Jordan. As we walked we watched the moon rise and felt like we were walking on a twin moon-like...
Farm Frauenstein 277, East of Windhoek, Transkalahari Highway, Namibia, Namibia
Traveling with researchers from the N/a’an ku se Foundation, we visited the Solitaire Guest Farm Desert Ranch where they have stationed the Namib Carnivore Conservation Centre. Cheetahs, like the fierce female you see here, as well as leopards are...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map