Collected by Sarah Shields
Sarah Shields′s Wishlist
If you are into ecotourism and yearning for an almost untouched landscape, Reserve Paisajistica Nor Yauyos-Cochas is the place to go. Even though it is located within the Lima region, it is actually located around 3,000 meters above sea level. The...
Gocta Falls, with the longest drop at 1772 feet, have been ranked everywhere from the third to the fifteenth highest waterfalls in the world. This hidden gem lies in the Chachapoyas region, between the Andes Mountains and lush Amazon rainforest....
Huarochirí Province, Peru
Some say that the sunrise at Marcahuasi is the best in the country. This high plateau, located 4,100 meters above sea level, has long been a popular camping site for locals. The main attractions are mysterious rock formations which resemble...
Frente a, Farmacia el Pueblo - Cevichería el Rey, Jr. Bolognesi Frente a, Oxapampa, Peru
Oxapampa might be best described as a German village transported to the middle of the high jungle. It was founded in the mid-1800s when 10,000 colonists from central Europe came to the Americas in search of a better future. This mix of cultures in...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico