Collected by Camden Fuller
Camden Fuller′s Wishlist
Pl. de Pilatos, 1, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
When people travel to Sevilla and see the sights, most go directly to the Alcázar, Cathedral, and Plaza de España often times overlooking the beautiful Casa de Pilatos in their haste to see the main sights and snarf down as many tapas as possible...
Pl. de la Encarnación, s/n, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
Spaniards may be divided in their opinions on the design of this four-level, five-pillared, wavy honeycomb structure, but few miss the grim parking lots it replaced. Now, in addition to much-needed shady plaza space, the Metropol Parasol houses a...
Pl. de S. Lorenzo, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
Plaza San Lorenzo is the quintessential Spanish plaza. Olive trees surround the space, and the churches fill the square with color. In the morning, people in business suits file through the plaza on their way to a bar for cafe con leche and a roll...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now