Collected by Sophie Salvatore
Sophie Salvatore′s Wishlist
1310 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
In a city that takes itself so seriously—running the United States is an intense business, after all—the Hotel Madera is a breath of fresh air. Just a couple of leafy blocks from always-lively Dupont Circle, the Kimpton-run boutique...
1201 24th St NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
Between all the hip restaurants, historic structures, and political intrigues, it’s easy to forget that Washington started out as farmland, surrounded by small, rural communities in one of the young nation’s most fertile regions. The...
515 15th St NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Considering its pop-art aesthetic and high-tech perks, it’s hard to believe the W Washington D.C. was built in 1917. Okay, so that’s not exactly true; the elegant building spent most of its life as the Hotel Washington—an Old...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands