Collected by Amr
18 Queen Victoria St, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Cape Town is a Traveler's dream. Visitors can go from the urban attractions of Cape Town to safaris in the Kalaharisee. The bays, beaches, monuments, botanical gardens are must-sees while also leaving time to explore the thriving restaurant and...
Camps Bay, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
While in Cape Town, be sure to take the red bus route and head to Camps Bay Beach. Camps Bay is a beautiful spot to enjoy dinner and watch the sunset for a perfect way to end the day. Many restaurants have outdoor seating facing the beach so you...
Stellenberg Ave, Cape Town, 7708, South Africa
Lose yourself in the fantasy of living life on a small estate in the foothills of Table Mountain at Stellenberg Estate. This private garden is exclusively open to the public one weekend each year (usually the first weekend in November) and is...
19 Queen Victoria St, CBD, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Many friendly squirrels will greet you while walking through the Company's Garden, a park and heritage site located in the heart of Cape Town's City Bowl. This garden, along with Kirstenbosch and Arderne, are the most beautiful green spaces with...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises