Collected by Emily Easton
Emily Easton′s Wishlist
34631 N Tom Darlington Dr Suite 101, Scottsdale, AZ 85262, USA
Bringing together the elements of feng shui, a Zen-like ambience, and its Sonoran Desert environs, Spa at the Boulders is a 33,000-square-foot escape where you can easily spend an entire day. Besides the 24 treatment rooms and a running list...
Jl. Badrawati, Kw. Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Magelang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
The sunrise at Borobudur is one of those magical experiences that makes us spend so much money on travel. The site of the smoking volcano on the horizon, combined with the brilliant hues and Buddhas on the summit of the temple mountain, make this...
Jl. Iskandar, Pasir Panjang, Arut Sel., Kabupaten Kotawaringin Barat, Kalimantan Tengah 74181, Indonesia
Tanjung Puting National Park is an awesome place to get up close and personal with wild and semi-wild Orangutans. Here, an adult male Orangutan, named Tom by the park rangers, is blocking our path to the trails. We were warned that he can be very...
Gunung Sari, West Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
My favorite time of day is sunset and nowhere is better to watch it from than the beach. Whether its the end of a travel day or a work day, taking the time to just appreciate the colors of the sunset or the calmness of the beach nothing relaxes me...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December