Collected by Nicole Forttes
Nicole Forttes′s Wishlist
Staroměstské nám. 1/4, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Old Town Square, founded in the 12th century, is the center of Prague. In the middle of it all, the Old Town Hall (which also houses the famous Astronomical Clock), built in 1338, still provides the best 360-degree views of the city. For a...
33020 Sauris di Sotto UD, Italy
Every July, visitors gather in the village of Sauris for the Festa del Prosciutto. Located in the remote mountains of Friuli–Venezia Giulia, Sauris consists of two towns: the upper Sauris di Sopra and the lower Sauris di Sotto. Home of the famed...
06038 Spello PG, Italy
The Spellani claim that their olive oil is the best in the world. The hills that surround the town are the perfect elevation, and perhaps their trees are just charmed, but one thing is for sure—the people of Spello sure love their olive oil. They...
Kalk Bay, Cape Town, 7990, South Africa
There is a paved walkway that hugs the water and extends from Muizenburg Beach to Kalk Bay Harbour. Along the way, you pass St. James, which features a tiny little beach, a sheltered cove, and brightly-coloured changing rooms. While parking can be...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna