Collected by Kimberly Barksdale
Kimberly Barksdale′s Wishlist
W 3rd St & Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Simple, fast and delicious. These Kebabs are tasty and huge! Two buddies from Texas go on a snowboarding trip to the Swiss Alps and discover the Doner Kebab...Kebabalicious is here! Must try: beef/lamb kebab: mixed shawarma topped with lettuce,...
4550 Mueller Blvd, Austin, TX 78723, USA
519 N Main St, Taylor, TX 76574, USA
As a Peruvian, I am very proud of the cuisine of Peru...complex, eclectic and very, very delicious. Now thanks to Victor, the chef and owner of Pachamama's, I can get my fix when my Peruvian taste buds require home-cooking. Pachamama's Peruvian...
1566 Tavern Rd, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
Looking for a satisfying and inexpensive meal in Mammoth can be a challenge. The taco at Latin Market Taqueria is your answer. The simple market sells Mexican groceries, cakes, and baked goods alongside a menu of street-style tacos, tortas,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now