Collected by Pam Friedman
Pam Friedman′s Wishlist
11542 Colony Row, Broomfield, CO 80021, USA
Loftea Cafe is a great place to grab a healthy meal on the go, but it also has a relaxing atmosphere if you've got a minute to sit down and soak it all in. The menu is all organic and local—don’t miss the fresh-baked goods and panini sandwiches.
5680 W 88th Ave, Westminster, CO 80031, USA
All-natural, gluten-free gourmet cupcakes—what’s not to love? Once Upon a Cupcake is a relatively new business, and offers more than 60 flavors without all the bad ingredients you find in most dessert items (and still manages to be delicious).
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys