Collected by Michelle
709 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
“As a cyclist, I feel this place is a must-visit, as it blends the passions of wine, cycling, and food,” says Helen. Indeed, the St. Helena-based Velo Vino tasting room offers samples of Clif Family Wines and treats from the Bruschetteria Food...
2082 Oat Hill Mine Trail, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
“For inspiration, I always look to nature, so I’ll hike to the top of the Oat Hill Mine Trial, which is just half a mile away from Spa Solage,” says Helen. “It’s about a 3.5-mile hike uphill, and there’s a panoramic view from the top, which gives...
1226 Washington St, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
“This French bistro with a Creole soul is one of my favorite hideaway spots in Calistoga,” says Helen. “I especially love eating outdoors here as they have an intimate patio and a casual, fun atmosphere.” The wine list at Evangeline pays tribute...
755 Silverado Trail N, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
“Professional photographer Dr. Tim Carl offers a series of photo workshops,” says Helen. “Each session is an hour and focuses on a different aspect of photography—lighting, portraiture, landscapes—and basic techniques for any level of camera,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village