Collected by lisa
1300 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Jo's Coffee sits on a prominent corner in the vibrant, always-busy South Congress shopping district. Jo's serves coffee (from Austin local Cuvee Coffee), drinks, beer, baked goods, salads, and sandwiches. This is more than just a coffee shop—stop...
1209 E 11th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Weekend brunch is a bit of a ritual at my house, and finding the perfect balance between great food and short lines is always tricky. If you get there early enough to avoid the crowd, Hillside Farmacy serves delicious farm-to-table fare and a mean...
912 Red River St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
The Mohawk is home for a diverse creative culture. This beloved Bar and Live Music Venue, located on the corner of 10th and Red River in Austin, TX. Handmade in downtown Austin Texas, The Mohawk was built in 2006 as a one of a kind Bar & Venue....
4550 Mueller Blvd, Austin, TX 78723, USA
10025 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78758, USA
A new quick-service eatery in Austin, TX. Owned by Austinites who felt there weren't enough healthy options in Austin. This is delicious, healthy, organic, local...and FAST. GreenGos is about well-being and making it tasty amazing. Must try:...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico