Collected by lisa
1300 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Jo's Coffee sits on a prominent corner in the vibrant, always-busy South Congress shopping district. Jo's serves coffee (from Austin local Cuvee Coffee), drinks, beer, baked goods, salads, and sandwiches. This is more than just a coffee shop—stop...
1209 E 11th St, Austin, TX 78702, USA
A restaurant and specialty grocery store located in the old Hillside Drugstore building beautifully restored using original pharmacy cabinetry. It's hip, it's cozy, it will challenge your taste buds and it's the perfect way to start your evening...
912 Red River St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
The Mohawk is home for a diverse creative culture. This beloved Bar and Live Music Venue, located on the corner of 10th and Red River in Austin, TX. Handmade in downtown Austin Texas, The Mohawk was built in 2006 as a one of a kind Bar & Venue....
4550 Mueller Blvd, Austin, TX 78723, USA
10025 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78758, USA
A new quick-service eatery in Austin, TX. Owned by Austinites who felt there weren't enough healthy options in Austin. This is delicious, healthy, organic, local...and FAST. GreenGos is about well-being and making it tasty amazing. Must try:...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village