Collected by Eric haidara
Eric haidara′s Wishlist
1 Raffles Place, Singapore 048616
For that elusive wow factor, head straight for Singapore's highest rooftop bar, 1 Altitude, on the 63rd floor of 1 Raffles Place. The views from this expansive space are amazing in every direction. It’s a great spot for a sunset cocktail or, once...
245 Victoria St, Singapore 188032
If you wander in and out of the alleys near Victoria Street you'll see a lot of whimsical paintings on formerly bare walls. Haji Lane has always had its share of Instagram-worthy murals but the trend seems to be spreading throughout the...
2 Orchard Turn, #55-01, Singapore 238801
For a special occasion, Luke Magnan's restaurant Salt at the top of ION Orchard is a great choice. The views are impressive and the food, an Aussie take on modern cuisine, is impeccable. Fresh Australian and local produce is showcased on an...
1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585
There are many ways to get to Sentosa, Singapore's playground island to the south. You can take a cable car, a monorail, a taxi or, if you fancy a stroll, walk 10 minutes across the bridge from outside Vivocity Mall at HarbourFront MRT. In the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December