Collected by Zhicong Wang
Zhicong Wang′s Wishlist
1050 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA
The Wren's Nest, now a museum and storytelling space dedicated to Joel Chandler Harris in his former home, is a hands-on, experiential way to get a feel for Southern culture, folklore, and history. Far from a mausoleum, The Wren's Nest hosts...
104 N Main St, Jonesboro, GA 30236, USA
Jonesboro, Georgia, located 15 miles south of Atlanta, is the town that inspired Margaret Mitchell's timeless classic Gone with the Wind. The Road to Tara Museum, located in an 1867 train depot, starts with the history of the region as a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now