Collected by Susan Mizen
Susan Mizen′s Wishlist
1505 W 1st Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1E8, Canada
Go Fish is a fish shack serving just-caught seafood right near Granville Island. From old-school classic fish and chips to their version of a fish taco called a Tacones, seafood lovers will love this place. I am personally a huge fan of the...
1095 Hamilton St, Vancouver, BC V6B 5T4, Canada
If you are looking to try some of the best of what the West Coast has to offer, this is a good place to start your journey. Blue Water has played host to action stars (Tom Cruise) and Prime Ministers (Paul Martin), who keep coming back for their...
838 Thurlow St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1W2, Canada
Guu stimulates all of the senses as soon as you enter this exciting izakaya eatery just off Robson Street in downtown Vancouver. Izakayas serve Japanese 'Tapas' - an array of appetizer-sized dishes ranging in tastes from the largely familiar to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village