Collected by Bob Fabien
Bob Fabien′s Wishlist
R. dos Remédios 134, 1100-081 Lisboa, Portugal
A typical restaurant at a typical neighborhood: cheap, good, homemade food and a local environment. The students gather here when they want to join for a class dinner. The name Tollan comes from an English container ship that sank in the river....
R. Gen. Taborda 91, 1070-138 Lisboa, Portugal
A wine cellar with a selection of wines discovered in small producers, mainly national ones, but also Spanish, Italian, French and others. Sometimes, there are sessions of comparative tastings of wines, so that you learn the basic and the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December