Collected by Nathalie
Nathalie ′s Wishlist
1019 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2Z 1J4, Canada
No, Qing Hua is not a fancy place. The ceiling is covered in harsh neon lights and the walls could use a decor upgrade. And the furniture? Nothing to write home about. Indeed, nothing at Qing Hua is fancy. But who needs frivolity when you can get...
1001 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2Z 1J4, Canada
While the map says it's located in Montreal's Chinatown, do not let yourself be scared of labels. The area is more of a melting pot of several Asian cultures rather than the Chinese alone—luckily for us, if I do say so: the more the merrier! Pho...
1616 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3H 1L7, Canada
I'm from Montreal, but I moved away in 2001. However, on my return visits—and there have been many—I've tried the new foods the city has to offer. Recently, I came across Grumman 78, a taco truck that also has an outpost in the Le Faubourg mall...
969 Rachel St E, Montreal, QC H2J 2J2, Canada
Portuguese grills have really popped up everywhere in Montreal in the last couple of years, thanks to the ingenuity of chef Tony Alves, who is also behind the successful and all-time-favorite cheap eat Romados. Ma poule mouillée (literally, "my...
4177 Boul St-Laurent, Montréal, QC H2W 1Y7, Canada
If you’re hungry, broke, and in the Mont-Royal neighborhood, you should definitely head to PatatiPatata. Pata what? This tiny, brightly colored place, located at the corner of Rue Rachel and Blvd. St Laurent, is famous for its amazing and cheap...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles