Collected by Ashley Marie
Ashley Marie′s Wishlist
601 N State St, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
I love the Pops menu. Do I feel refined and expensive today? How about radiant with a rich maturity? I rarely order champagne anywhere else but Pops could turn me into a champagne fanatic. It’s not just the wide variety of champagnes or the...
401 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
From the mind of sculpture John Kearney comes 'Moose.' Created sometime between 2002 and 2003, this massive installation was originally exhibited as part of the Artists & Automobiles 2006 public art display featuring creations crafted from...
Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Visitors take their best Chicago photographs in front of the iconic Millennium Park sculpture called Cloud Gate (known colloquially as the Bean, for its shape). Conceived by British artist Anish Kapoor and constructed from 168 stainless steel...
78 E Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
Chicago's art scene is often overshadowed by the ever-increasing foodie scene but the Windy City offers just as much contemporary and historical art as pizzas and gourmet doughnuts. The Chicago Cultural Center is one of my favorite art-focused...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village