Collected by Juan I. Matthew Casilla
Juan I. Matthew Casilla′s Wishlist
1257 Avenue Bernard, Outremont, QC H2V 1V8, Canada
What started out as a crazy musing during a family dinner has turned out, surprisingly, to be one of Montreal's most appreciated establishments. Indeed, when Francine Brûlé mentioned that she was thinking of taking on a new project, nobody could...
Île d'Orléans, Quebec, Canada
I spent a few hours touring the Île d'Orléans, an island located along the Saint Lawrence River and about three miles east of downtown Québec. If you rent a car, it’s very easy to drive here for a few hours or for the entire day. If you don’t have...
5300 Boulevard Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1C 1S1, Canada
Located a few minutes' drive from Québec City is Parc de la Chute-Montmorency. Depending on how much time and energy you have, there are several ways to explore the park. If you are in the mood for an adventure, I suggest climbing up the steps for...
260 Place du Marché-du-Nord, Montréal, QC H2S 1A1, Canada
Finally, a decent coffee shop in Montreal's busiest farmer's market! Café Saint-Henri was long-awaited and, fortunately, doesn't disappoint; it features a very bright, elegant decor with plenty of seating and friendly service. Not to mention the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village