Collected by Gab
R. João do Outeiro 24, 1100-246 Lisboa, Portugal
Located in the Mouraria neighborhood—the birthplace of fado—this restaurant is a prime pick for sampling traditional Portuguese food. The codfish, or bacalhau, is a must here. It is served with plenty of bread to clean your plate. In the style of...
Beco dos Surradores 5, 1100-591 Lisboa, Portugal
Adequately named after the owner’s father extra matrimonial frolicking : Cornos translates into horns in Portuguese, this place is so hidden that only a few of the locals know about it. The menu basically consists of charcoal grilled fish and...
R. de Campolide 258, 1070 Lisboa, Portugal
Outside of the touristic centre of Lisbon, Tasquinha do Lagarto, is pinnacle of honest Portuguese cuisine within a capital full of “fashionable” insipid food concepts. The lack of any international notoriety does not seem to bother clients who are...
R. Bartolomeu Dias 112, 1400-031 Lisboa, Portugal
Forget about Cervejaria Ramiro, its messy crowds and nightmare 2h queues. The new seafood hotspot in Lisbon in Marisqueira Nunes. A place where the tablecloth is not discardable and orders can be made at regular voice decibels. Smack in the middle...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village