Collected by Gab
R. João do Outeiro 24, 1100-584 Lisboa, Portugal
How I love the restaurants in the gentrifying neighborhood of Mouraria. You won’t find a sign pointing to the restaurant, but you will probably see a line outside, so try to be there around noon or you will have to wait. I would suggest ordering...
Beco dos Surradores 5, 1100-591 Lisboa, Portugal
Adequately named after the owner’s father extra matrimonial frolicking : Cornos translates into horns in Portuguese, this place is so hidden that only a few of the locals know about it. The menu basically consists of charcoal grilled fish and...
R. de Campolide 258, 1070 Lisboa, Portugal
Outside of the touristic centre of Lisbon, Tasquinha do Lagarto, is pinnacle of honest Portuguese cuisine within a capital full of “fashionable” insipid food concepts. The lack of any international notoriety does not seem to bother clients who are...
R. Bartolomeu Dias 112, 1400-031 Lisboa, Portugal
Forget about Cervejaria Ramiro, its messy crowds and nightmare 2h queues. The new seafood hotspot in Lisbon in Marisqueira Nunes. A place where the tablecloth is not discardable and orders can be made at regular voice decibels. Smack in the middle...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019