Collected by Angie Holmes
Angie Holmes′s Wishlist
Duncans Main Rd, Duncans, Jamaica
Few visitors venture to Duncans Bay, a small town in northern Jamaica, halfway between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. But its public beach, called Fisherman's, is one of the best for a local vibe. The scenery is straight out of an old Caribbean...
Morgans Pass, Jamaica
This 12-cottage luxury hotel, 3,100 feet up in the Blue Mountains, is Jamaica without the beaches. It is the Jamaica of misty mornings, cool, cuddle-worthy evenings, and a musical heritage recognized worldwide. First as a private estate belonging...
Port Antonio, Jamaica
Sidle up to the bar, under the fabulous rainbow streak on the ceiling, surrounded by signs of the time, as I like to call them and you can’t help but don’t worry and be happy “ You are so damn precious” “Love it every time all the time”. Be...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map