Collected by Angie Holmes
Angie Holmes′s Wishlist
Duncans Main Rd, Duncans, Jamaica
Few visitors venture to Duncans Bay, a small town in northern Jamaica, halfway between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. But its public beach, called Fisherman's, is one of the best for a local vibe. The scenery is straight out of an old Caribbean...
Morgans Pass, Jamaica
This 12-cottage luxury hotel, 3,100 feet up in the Blue Mountains, is Jamaica without the beaches. It is the Jamaica of misty mornings, cool, cuddle-worthy evenings, and a musical heritage recognized worldwide. First as a private estate belonging...
Sidle up to the bar, under the fabulous rainbow streak on the ceiling, surrounded by signs of the time, as I like to call them and you can’t help but don’t worry and be happy “ You are so damn precious” “Love it every time all the time”. Be...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos