Collected by Julia Baumann
Julia Baumann′s Wishlist
Alley 342, Lane 150, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
The base of Elephant Mountain is just a short walk from the base of Taipei 101 and offers one of the most accessible and stunning views of the city—except, perhaps, from the top of the tower itself. The hike up the mountain is steep, but can be...
No. 194號, Section 2, Xinyi Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
The art of making the perfect xiao long bao, or soup dumpling, is something the Taiwanese take very, very seriously. Maybe that’s why so many food experts say that the best dumplings in the world can be found in Taipei at the classic restaurant...
251, Taiwan, 新北市淡水區北投
Beitou is an enchanting northern district in Taipei that lures visitors due to its beautiful scenery and famous variety of hot and cold springs. Beitou, to me, seemed magical. It lies in a valley flowing with geothermal rivers. There was a misty,...
Shi-men Ting, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 108
Ximending, located in the northeastern part of the Wanhua District of Taipei, is a major point of interest for Taiwan's fashion-conscious. The area is heavily influenced by Japanese culture and offers a plethora of stores featuring an eclectic...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village