Collected by Angela Draa
Angela Draa′s Wishlist
Goldeneye, to be clear, is not an easy place to leave. The land—the former home of Ian Fleming, where he wrote each of the 14 James Bond thrillers that would cement his place in literary and cinematic history—sits next to the tiny...
Jl. Dewisita, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Chefs Eelke Plasjmeijer and Ray Adriansyah design tasting menus around seasonal Balinese ingredients. It’s a really simple space with 10 tables, but the food is world class. Now they also have a tiny shop across the street called Locavore To Go...
Jl. Banjar Baung, Desa, Sayan, Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Bambu Indah is the most recent addition to Ubud's bamboo building revolution. The location of this boutique resort is stunning, the staff wonderful and the food at their restaurant fresh, organic and delicious. They also have some of the best...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign