Collected by meg
14850 Baena, Córdoba, Spain
Breakfasts are simple in Andalucia. A bread not unlike ciabatta rolls sliced in half and toasted. Repeatedly stab the toasted side with your fork, and heavily lace the bread with Spanish olive oil. Every table at the cafe has a bottle. Then finish...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun