Collected by Darci D'Angelo
Darci D'Angelo′s Wishlist
Relox 16, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Semana Santa, Day of the Dead, the Aztec "conchero" dancers of Our Lord of the Conquest, Los Locos dancing for St. Anthony--San Miguel de Allende is famous for these and more Catholic religious observances. And they are all worth seeing. But...
Insurgentes Insurgentes #25, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
The House and Garden Tour is a must do. It is sponsored by the Biblioteca Pública which takes you into the city’s most intriguing contemporary and colonial homes every Sunday at 11:30am departing from the library at Insurgentes 25.
San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico
Two blocks from the sidewalk cafes, shops and crowds of the main square of San Miguel de Allende is a lovely plot of pure peace. Despite a long official name, it's known locally simply as “Bellas Artes” Walk through the huge wooden doors into the...
Mesones 99, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
A day in the San Miguel kitchen of Paco Cárdenas provides an indelible memory of a Mexican holiday. I've taken cooking classes around the world, and this was one of the best! We had an opportunity to visit San Miguel's Central Market, snacking as...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico