Collected by Dana Sydnie
Dana Sydnie′s Wishlist
Hayes Valley, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
560 Larkin St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
I crave this caramel-y roasted pork Banh Mi at Saigon Sandwich. The classic Vietnamese sandwich is on a fresh French baguette that is perfectly soft yet crispy, accompanied by fresh carrots, cucumbers, cilantro, and peppers, plus the most...
2234 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
You could walk right by this incredibly popular restaurant on Mission Street and not even be able to tell what it was, thanks to the misleading “Lung Shan Restaurant” sign out front. What will tip you off? The incredibly long lines of San...
San Francisco, CA, USA
A new pizzeria being named for being one of the top 5 pizzas in San Francisco is not unusual, but the fact that this top-ranked pizza is coming from a food truck may surprise you! This mobile pizzeria housed in a twenty-foot transatlantic shipping...
3049 20th St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
A yam sandwich? Yes. I was skeptical too, but now I’m hooked. On certain days, it’s impossible deciding if I’m in the mood for a sweet, sour or savory meal. Even more difficult is deciding whether I’m craving the comfort of something warm- perfect...
3071 16th St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
I HEART Mexican Food, it's a cuisine with some truly great flavours and accompanied with an ice cold Modelo cerveza what more could you want from a good meal. In an area of the Mission District saturated with Latin food options Pancho Villa...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles