Collected by Lori McIntosh Malone
Lori McIntosh Malone′s Wishlist
325 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
One of Orlando's swankiest hotels, the Grand Bohemian boasts more than just a place to lay your head at night. It's one of my favorite places to soak up the Florida sunshine all while enjoying views of the downtown skyline. Enjoy the lap pool...
485 Brickell Ave, Miami, FL 33131, USA
If Viceroy Miami has a homelike feel that sets it apart from corporate chains, there's a good reason. Only 14 of its 50 floors are dedicated to hotel guests; the remainder are residential units. The “This could be my home” sensibility...
4949 E Lincoln Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85253, USA
Confusion. I think that’s what some people feel when they first lay eyes on the Montelucia Resort & Spa. With its ornate entryways and floral squares, the resort looks more like a charming European village than an Arizona resort. But, you know...
47900 CA-1, Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
Described by devotees as the most luxurious, one-of-a-kind lodging experience in all of California, the Post Ranch Inn was purpose-built to blend in with the Santa Lucia Mountains. Opened in 1992, and designed by famed Big Sur architect Mickey...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now