Collected by Anton Bazarov
Anton Bazarov′s Wishlist
Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
You can spend a lot of money on food in Tokyo. Or you can spend a little. And get food shaped like a fish and filled with delicious sweet bean paste.Andthesmiling woman who'swhipping up those tasty little fish, called taiyaki,might even give your...
7 Chome-22-2 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 106-8558, Japan
The glass waves on the exterior of The National Art Center of Tokyo are a hint of the towering, clean glass and concrete interior architecture. The museum has a welcoming interior filled with natural light, lounge chairs, and cafes. The building...
4 Chome-2-8 Shibakōen, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 105-0011, Japan
Formerly one of the tallest observation decks in Tokyo, the Tokyo Tower has recently been overshadowed by the Tokyo Skytree in height. In beauty, however, the Tokyo Tower is much better, especially when seen at night. As a broadcasting tower it...
〒150-0047 1F, １７-1 神山町 渋谷区 東京都 150-0047, Japan
My traveling companion is a huge fan of Okonomiyaki, and insisted that we find a place that serves this dish that hails from Hiroshima in Tokyo. We found it in the Shibuya area, in a place called Okonomiman. Okonomiman is located in a small red...
Japan, 〒100-0005 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda-ku, Marunouchi, 1 Chome−1−９−１ 東京駅一番街 東京ラーメンストリート内 B1
My first stop upon arrival in Tokyo was at Rokurinsha. If you have ever watched “Mind of a Chef” with David Chang, then you have probably seen the episode where he goes with Peter Meehan to Tokyo on a ramen eating frenzy. Rokurinsha, a ramen joint...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles