Collected by Emilie
Via Case Sparse Ridarolo, 28, 19015 Levanto SP, Italy
In 5 terre, Italy there is an absolutely breathtaking hike to be taken which will show you the beauty of the 5 cities. It's an arduous hike, but worth it. Bring a bathing suit, plenty of water, sun screen, and money for a seafood pizza
Dolomites, 38031 Campitello di Fassa TN, Italy
The most beautiful place I have ever been, hands down. The Dolomites are a mountain range in Northern Italy that will leave you speechless. Stay overnight in Castelrotto or one of the many equally quaint towns in the valley and get advice from a...
38066 Riva del Garda, Province of Trento, Italy
Sport rock climbing is a family affair in Lago di Garda. The young and the old gather together on Sundays at the bottom of routes to cheer each other on. But don't worry about the crowds; the sheer number of bolted routes will have you occupied...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign