Collected by Emilie
Via Case Sparse Ridarolo, 28, 19015 Levanto SP, Italy
In 5 terre, Italy there is an absolutely breathtaking hike to be taken which will show you the beauty of the 5 cities. It's an arduous hike, but worth it. Bring a bathing suit, plenty of water, sun screen, and money for a seafood pizza
Dolomites, 38031 Campitello di Fassa TN, Italy
The most beautiful place I have ever been, hands down. The Dolomites are a mountain range in Northern Italy that will leave you speechless. Stay overnight in Castelrotto or one of the many equally quaint towns in the valley and get advice from a...
38066 Riva del Garda, Province of Trento, Italy
Sport rock climbing is a family affair in Lago di Garda. The young and the old gather together on Sundays at the bottom of routes to cheer each other on. But don't worry about the crowds; the sheer number of bolted routes will have you occupied...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys