Collected by Joni Yu
Joni Yu′s Wishlist
225 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
The Morgan Library is an endowment from Pierpont Morgan and his son J.P. and hosts one of the finest collections of European manuscripts and rare documents in the country. The library hosts revolving exhibitions on literary classics, like recent...
233 5th Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
Wow. What can we say about this place, other than that its curators are certainly well-versed in the art and history of the sensual arts? Now, don’t blush! That’s just an anti-onanism device! (Okay, you can blush. It’ll be pretty hard not to when...
47 E 60th St, New York, NY 10022, USA
Early this spring, I had an hour to kill in Manhattan, so I ducked into the Grolier Club, where I saw a fascinating exhibit devoted to Wunderkammer, the cabinets of curiosities that originated in 16th-century Europe. I am a big fan of visiting...
251 E 13th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Momofuku Milk Bar is one of those places in NYC that's always being raved about. Its desserts are incredible, it's worth the wait in line, best place to get your sugar fix...... It's all true! Ok, maybe not the 'best' part because I still haven't...
110 E 7th St # B, New York, NY 10009, USA
This tiny little place makes porchetta sandwiches and roasted potatoes, that's it! And when they run out of sandwiches, they close the place down. It's absolutely delicious! http://willtravelforfood.com/2011/04/03/new-york-city-restaurants/...
- 1Travel NewsTSA Implements New Carry-On Rules for Powders
- 2Travel NewsThere’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 3Where to Go in SummerHow to Take the Houseboat Vacation of Your Dreams This Summer
- 4Festivals + EventsSweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 5Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)