Collected by Alyssa Bertram
Alyssa Bertram′s Wishlist
1717 N Harwood St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
On the third Friday of each month, something magical happens at the DMA: art-lovers are welcome to stay and stroll well past its usual closing time. Special programming, ranging from lectures to musical and dance performances reign, as the museum...
103 Murray St, Dallas, TX 75226, USA
The artisanal, high-quality coffee beans here attract Dallas' creative class. The light café fare, interesting art, and live music (every other Thursday) is what keeps them there. Visit this coffee shop in Dallas' Deep Ellum neighborhood to tap...
5430 Gurley Ave, Dallas, TX 75223, USA
Showcasing Dallas’s multi-ethnic layers, Kalachandji’s has served stellar Ayurvedic vegetarian cuisine to culturally curious and palette-experimenting patrons for more than three decades. Set in a Hare Krishna center, and using recipes gleaned...
2912 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219, USA
Combine a yoga practice or Sufi poetry reading with a satisfying meal at the Indian-infused Cosmic Cafe, located in an evocative cottage in Oak Lawn. Based on the mind-body-spirit trifecta, the long-savored favorite invites guests to take a break...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico