Collected by Alyssa Bertram
Alyssa Bertram′s Wishlist
1717 N Harwood St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
Since its founding in 1903, the DMA (as locals call it) has grown to become one of the top 10 largest museums in the country, with a permanent collection of over 24,000 works culled from around the globe and spanning over 5,000 years of history....
103 Murray St, Dallas, TX 75226, USA
The artisanal, high-quality coffee beans here attract Dallas' creative class. The light café fare, interesting art, and live music (every other Thursday) is what keeps them there. Visit this coffee shop in Dallas' Deep Ellum neighborhood to tap...
5430 Gurley Ave, Dallas, TX 75223, USA
Showcasing Dallas’s multi-ethnic layers, Kalachandji’s has served stellar Ayurvedic vegetarian cuisine to culturally curious and palette-experimenting patrons for more than three decades. Set in a Hare Krishna center, and using recipes gleaned...
2912 Oak Lawn Ave, Dallas, TX 75219, USA
Combine a yoga practice or Sufi poetry reading with a satisfying meal at the Indian-infused Cosmic Cafe, located in an evocative cottage in Oak Lawn. Based on the mind-body-spirit trifecta, the long-savored favorite invites guests to take a break...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Portugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Tar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4The True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps