Collected by William Wood
William Wood′s Wishlist
56028 San Miniato PI, Italy
Some say that in 1954, in the woods of the Medieval town of San Miniato, someone found a 5.5 pound tartufo bianco (white truffle)—the largest truffle ever found. Regardless of whether or not this is true, the little Tuscan town set between the...
Breaux Bridge, LA 70517, USA
Sun, smiles, beer, craft vendors, carnival rides, top-notch Zydeco bands, swamp boogie, a parade, dancing, a queen, king and princesses, local celebs, food of all kinds including crawfish boil and Etouffee- all converge at Park Hardy to celebrate...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now