Collected by Marie-Louise Johansen
Marie-Louise Johansen′s Wishlist
Quartier Labeta, Fès 30050, Morocco
Making little ones out of big ones. At the tile factories, on the outskirts of Fez and the medina, the handmade tiles are cut, by hand, into exotic shapes for use in table tops and decorative tiles. It's unbelievably detailed and beautiful work....
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now