Collected by Alicia-Rae Olafsson
Alicia-Rae Olafsson′s Wishlist
Pacific Harbour, Fiji
Just outside the town of Suva, there is a dive company, Aqua-Trek, that specializes in shark encounters: on any given day, an individual can dive over 20 meters along a striking reef and experience firsthand, up close and personal, no cage, up to...
During our stay on Fiji we paid a trip to the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, an orchid rich paradise founded by the late Raymond Burr (Perry Mason) in 1977. Originally created for Burr's private orchid collection, the garden also houses many plants...
Beachcomber Island, Fiji
I bought a few mates from NZ to Fiji to where I use to live and showed them around. Beachcomber Island is a Island just off of the main land in Fiji which is knowing as the "Party island" Its a beautiful island that you can walk around the whole...
Denarau Island North, Fiji
Drinking kava is woven into Fijian society, with kava ceremonies holding great importance. You might encounter a simple ceremony in a shop or informal hotel gathering, but bigger ceremonies are part of social, political, and religious life. Kava...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind