Collected by Alicia-Rae Olafsson
Alicia-Rae Olafsson′s Wishlist
Pacific Harbour, Fiji
Just outside the town of Suva, there is a dive company, Aqua-Trek, that specializes in shark encounters: on any given day, an individual can dive over 20 meters along a striking reef and experience firsthand, up close and personal, no cage, up to...
During our stay on Fiji we paid a trip to the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, an orchid rich paradise founded by the late Raymond Burr (Perry Mason) in 1977. Originally created for Burr's private orchid collection, the garden also houses many plants...
Beachcomber Island, Fiji
I bought a few mates from NZ to Fiji to where I use to live and showed them around. Beachcomber Island is a Island just off of the main land in Fiji which is knowing as the "Party island" Its a beautiful island that you can walk around the whole...
Denarau Island North, Nadi, Fiji
Drinking kava is woven into Fijian society, with kava ceremonies holding great importance. You might encounter a simple ceremony in a shop or informal hotel gathering, but bigger ceremonies are part of social, political, and religious life. Kava...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now