Collected by Crystal Romeo
Crystal Romeo′s Wishlist
13 Allée des Feuillantines, Fort-de-France, Martinique
At an otherwise unremarkable roadside stretch in Lamentin, two Martinican brothers are creating world-class confections. Come see what the fuss is about at Chocolaterie Frères Lauzéa, where the titular brothers combine French and Belgian technique...
Fort-de-France Bay, Martinique
Few things give you the kick needed to continue exploring the tropical city of Fort-de-France like a fresh cup of sugarcane juice! Luckily, it's easy to stumble across presses squeezing out this potent fluid throughout the city's back roads....
Pointe Thalémont, Le François, Martinique 97240
Plein Soleil has only 16 guestrooms and suites spread among five colourful villas. Each villa is designed in the style of traditional Martinican creole cases, or petite houses adorned with wooden fretwork. Just beautiful... But they have tough...
Rue de la Distillerie, La Trinité, Martinique
The rums from this historic distillery get their unique flavors from the island’s tropical humidity and the volcanic soils of the sugarcane fields sloping down from Mount Pelée. Open Mon.–Sat. Fonds Préville, Macouba, 596/(0) 596-78-92-55.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico