Collected by Andy Gould
Andy Gould′s Wishlist
Maricao, 00606, Puerto Rico
A beautiful drive through the mountainous west coast past the bayside city of Mayaguez opens up to windy roads lined with banana trees. Your destination is the coffee town of Maricao—a small, unassuming city that plays host to festivals, coffee...
Carr. 413, km 1.2, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
In a bright-orange cart off the main 413 Highway in Rincon, fresh juices and fruit smoothies are being poured into mason jars for the drinking. The newly opened Carta Buena is a hot spot for a healthy boost. Smoothies, juices, and even coffee are...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December