Collected by Jayne Leong
Jayne Leong′s Wishlist
Shi-men Ting, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 108
Ximending, located in the northeastern part of the Wanhua District of Taipei, is a major point of interest for Taiwan's fashion-conscious. The area is heavily influenced by Japanese culture and offers a plethora of stores featuring an eclectic...
No. 211, Guangzhou Street, Wanhua District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10853
Longshan is not Taipei's largest temple, but its unique beauty and proximity to the MRT have made it a very popular one. It's an awesome place to stop by at sunset when the after-work crowd comes to worship. The temple fills with people from all...
108, Taiwan, 台北市萬華區富民里
I love discovering street food when I travel and Taipei was great for finding cheap eats everywhere. From noodles to fried food to roasted poultry, you can find anything sold on tracks along the streets. The night markets are also a great stop and...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022