Collected by Tamanna
Piazza Pio XI, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Most people know Leonardo da Vinci and Milan go hand in hand. I would have loved to go to the Leonardo da Vinci Museum when we visited, but it was closed. Even if you don't make it to the museum, there are plenty of other da Vinci related finds in...
5174/B/517 Castello, Venezia, VE 30122, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
One of the things Venice is best known for, after its gondolas and canals, is enchanting handmade masks—and mask shops abound in the city. One standout is Gottardo Stefano, where you can find any type of mask you might want: from feminine...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter