Collected by Karen Handy
Karen Handy′s Wishlist
581 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Not only is Southbrook certified as an organic and LEED sustainable winemaker in Ontario, it is also a biodynamic winery. This means that it treats the farm as a single living entity. The farm’s soil, plants and animals are able to grow...
1366 York Rd, St. Davids, ON L0S 1P0, Canada
When I asked friends and locals what their favourite winery was in Niagara-on-the-Lake (NOTL), I got a unanimous response on Ravine. Everything here is on point: great wine (and I’m kicking myself for not buying any), phenomenal food, and fun...
14778 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
This was definitely a treat in the midst of a 20 km bike tour! It is a bit further down the wine route path but if you like to bike, it may be worth it. If we didn’t have about 10 km to bike back, I think I would have had a bigger portion of the...
1249 Niagara Stone Rd, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
Though Trius has an excellent menu for all meals, this is one brunch I will never forget! Trius's "Farmers Market Brunch" created by acclaimed chef Frank Dodd, is all sourced locally; each of the three courses are accompanied by one of their...
290 John St E, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0, Canada
If there is one dining experience I would splurge on when visiting Niagara On the Lake it would be Peller Estate’s Kitchen Table Dinner. This was definitely the highlight of our trip to the region. As the name suggests, the experience lies in...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village