Collected by Andrea Cavalli
Andrea Cavalli′s Wishlist
107 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Easily my favorite store in Philly to browse or “window shop”, Open House features such an entertaining assortment of interesting goods that it’s a challenge to walk out without buying something. There are great Philly-themed items and gifts,...
4444 Main St, Philadelphia, PA 19127, USA
Main Street Music is a small independent record store in the Manayunk neighborhood that sells new and used vinyl and CDs. Although the store is small, they stock an incredible selection of all types of music. The store has super friendly,...
130 S 19th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
Philly boasts many fine coffee shops, but La Colombe is actually a coffee shop and a roaster of premium coffees. In my humble opinion, their coffee blends are the best available anywhere. Founded in Philadelphia and strictly fair trade, La Colombe...
1219 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
Federal Donuts, which sells wacky-flavored handmade doughnuts, coffee, and Korean-style twice-fried chicken, is just one example of how chefs in the City of Brotherly Love are pursuing their culinary obsessions. The original Center City shop has...
139 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Whenever I’m in Philly’s Old City neighborhood, I love to visit the Clay Studio. Its gallery is one of the best places to browse or shop in the city, with gorgeous artist made creations in all price ranges. The Clay Studio is also a teaching...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter