Collected by Andrea Cavalli
Andrea Cavalli′s Wishlist
107 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Easily my favorite store in Philly to browse or “window shop”, Open House features such an entertaining assortment of interesting goods that it’s a challenge to walk out without buying something. There are great Philly-themed items and gifts,...
4444 Main St, Philadelphia, PA 19127, USA
Main Street Music is a small independent record store in the Manayunk neighborhood that sells new and used vinyl and CDs. Although the store is small, they stock an incredible selection of all types of music. The store has super friendly,...
130 S 19th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
Philly boasts many fine coffee shops, but La Colombe is actually a coffee shop and a roaster of premium coffees. In my humble opinion, their coffee blends are the best available anywhere. Founded in Philadelphia and strictly fair trade, La Colombe...
1219 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19147, USA
Federal Donuts, which sells wacky-flavored handmade doughnuts, coffee, and Korean-style twice-fried chicken, is just one example of how chefs in the City of Brotherly Love are pursuing their culinary obsessions. The original Center City shop has...
139 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Whenever I’m in Philly’s Old City neighborhood, I love to visit the Clay Studio. Its gallery is one of the best places to browse or shop in the city, with gorgeous artist made creations in all price ranges. The Clay Studio is also a teaching...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free