Collected by Natali
Krong Preah Sihanouk, Cambodia
Two hours south of the bustle of Sihanoukville, a slow boat gets you to Lazy Beach on Koh Rong Samloem, Cambodia. There's not much to do here but eat fresh seafood, drink cold Angkor beer and relax. There's some decent snorkeling on the edges of...
Old Market Bridge, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Passage is a lively pedestrian street in the heart of the Old Market District of Siem Reap lined with restaurants, pubs, hotels and galleries. I highly recommend the restaurant Chamkar for its Cambodian-French style vegetarian dishes that...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season