Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
34600 Gary St, Nehalem, OR 97131, USA
Nehalem Bay State Park boasts 5 undeveloped and uninterrupted miles of sandy beach. Even when the adjacent campgrounds are full, you may just have a stretch of personal space the size of a football field. Just book your stay well in advance--as...
Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
The best camping spot in Samara is Camping Los Cocos. Surrounded by coconut trees and directly on the beach, we were the only ones there when we visited in October. The hotel next door has a great menu and cocktails for reasonable prices, and...
Hume Lake, California 93628, USA
Along a windy road in Sequoia's National Park you may see a sign for Hume Lake. It won't be a big sign, and if you're not looking for it, you'll think it's just one of many lakes along the winding roads thru the great Sequoia's park. This one gets...
Garibaldi Lake, Squamish-Lillooet D, BC V0N, Canada
The hike to Garibaldi Lake requires an immediate commitment thanks to the strenuous, several mile (and a couple thousand feet) uphill climb before you get to a more leisurely route. The views of the lake and the surrounding mountains were more...
Carretera Costera Sur Km 14.5, Zona Hotelera Sur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
As a traveller, I sometimes experience what I call the "awe" moment. The moment when you stumble upon that dream spot and everything is completely and blissfully perfect. If you enjoy travelling as much as me, a good day of travel is filled with...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico