Collected by Jessuca Urie
Jessuca Urie ′s Wishlist
Via dei Magazzini, 15r, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Florence can be bitterly cold in winter when the northerly wind whistles down from the Alps, setting your teeth chattering and turning your lips blue. A woolly hat can make all the difference, and Cinzia’s shop near the Ponte Vecchio has a great...
Via Giulia, 62, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Tripe, a cow's stomach, is a Roman delicacy at the table. But O-Pose also makes an inedible version of this local specialty, transforming suede made from tripe into clutches and wallets sealed with a hand crafted silver closure. These one of a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun