Collected by Aida Loperena-Padilla
Aida Loperena-Padilla ′s Wishlist
PR-115, Añasco, 00610, Puerto Rico
Kaplash is located on the curve of Road 115 as you head toward the town of Rincon. The little unassuming orange and blue building boasts a beautiful view of the ocean and—in the opinion of myself and others—the best empanadillas on the whole...
Maleza Alta, Aguadilla 00603, Puerto Rico
This is my favorite place to stop when in Aguadilla. In fact, I will sometimes intentionally shop at stores up north just to eat here for lunch. With daily specials, and tons of permanent dishes on the menu, you will definitely find something...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village