Collected by Carlos L.
Carlos L.′s Wishlist
Universitätsstraße 2, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Even in a time where it was common practice for great men to erect great monuments for their contemporaries, the church and tomb that Ferdinand I built for the Holy Roman Emperor was received with awe. The Hofkirche in Innsbruck dazzles the eye...
Leopoldstraße 53, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
A museum devoted to bells at first doesn't seem terribly exciting. But, since Grassmayr is Austria's oldest family-run handicraft company, it seemed like it'd be worth a visit. It also helped that my guide in the city was the family matriarch. The...
Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 16, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Just steps away from the landmark Goldenes Dachl, Cafe Katzung is arguably the best place in the old town for coffee and sweets. Grab one of the pink and green tables outside for people watching, or eat in the sleek, modern dining area to wind...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys