Collected by Melinda Tefteller
Melinda Tefteller′s Wishlist
BKK1, 18 400, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The Anise Villa is the perfect oasis in the middle of the hot, bustling city. The rooms (and bathrooms!) are modern, clean, and comfortable, the pool area is beautiful, and the food well-prepared and tasty. In addition, the staff is extremely...
Junction of, Oum Khun St, Krong Siem Reap 17252, Cambodia
Given the abundance of hotels in Siem Reap, it’s hard to imagine that when the Shinta Mani opened in 2003 there were few—if any—comparable boutique properties in town. It set the bar for those seeking a smaller-scale, personable,...
River Rd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
On the tree-lined banks of the Siem Reap River, in the heart of the bustling tourist town of the same name, a walled compound harks back to a more refined era. Its sloping terracotta roofs, louvered doors, and teak and basalt...
Rambutan Ln, Krong Siem Reap 17259, Cambodia
Wat Polanka - Phum Slok Kram, Heritage Rd, Siem Reap 93101, Cambodia
How often does a king’s car pick you up at the airport? Arrival at Heritage Suites begins with a vintage 1962 or 1968 Mercedes—one of which used to belong to the late King Norodom Sihanouk—before promptly whisking you off to a...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign