Collected by Melinda Tefteller
Melinda Tefteller′s Wishlist
BKK1, 18 400, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The Anise Villa is the perfect oasis in the middle of the hot, bustling city. The rooms (and bathrooms!) are modern, clean, and comfortable, the pool area is beautiful, and the food well-prepared and tasty. In addition, the staff is extremely...
Junction of Oum Khum and 14th, Krong Siem Reap 00001, Cambodia
Given the abundance of hotels in Siem Reap, it’s hard to imagine that when the Shinta Mani opened in 2003 there were few—if any—comparable boutique properties in town. It set the bar for those seeking a smaller-scale, personable,...
River Road, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
On the tree-lined banks of the Siem Reap River, in the heart of the bustling tourist town of the same name, a walled compound harks back to a more refined era. Its sloping terracotta roofs, louvered doors, and teak and basalt...
Rambutan Ln, Krong Siem Reap 17259, Cambodia
Heritage road, Wat Polanka - Phum Slok Kram, Siem Reap 93101, Cambodia
How often does a king’s car pick you up at the airport? Arrival at Heritage Suites begins with a vintage 1962 or 1968 Mercedes—one of which used to belong to the late King Norodom Sihanouk—before promptly whisking you off to a...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet