Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
One armed John Wesley Powell was the first white man to navigate the Green River in Utah in 1869. He didn't see any more people on that trip than I and my then 8 year old son did on our four day, three night paddle. The Green River flows south,...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December