Collected by Tina Panteleakos
Tina Panteleakos′s Wishlist
King Faisal Street, Amman, Jordan
It may not be the smartest address in town, but it sure is the tastiest. Hashem Restaurant is an Amman institution, dishing up the city's best fuul (fava bean dip) and crisp, fresh falafel to the masses 24 hours a day for decades. This is...
939 Rama I Rd, Khwaeng Wang Mai, Khet Pathum Wan, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10330, Thailand
For most visitors to Bangkok, the country’s culture and art are experienced in the city’s temples, markets, or Royal Palace. However, since its opening in 2008, the Bangkok Art and Culture Centre has been changing that perception. The multi-use...
Kamphaeng Phet 2 Rd, Khwaeng Chatuchak, Khet Chatuchak, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10900, Thailand
Chao Phraya River, Thailand
Chang Moi, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Loy Krathong is an annual festival that is celebrated throughout the country of Thailand. I happened to be in Chiang Mai, one of Thailand's northern cities, during this festival. The entire experience is magical. Thousands of paper lanterns are...
165 Soi 9 Chiangmai-Lampoon rd., Nonghoi, Muang, อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ เชียงใหม่ 50000, Thailand
At A Lot of Thai's cooking class in Chiang Mai, I learned to make incredible Thai food. The class was held outside in Yui's courtyard and in the course of one day I learned all the Thai classics like spring rolls, paneng curry, Pad thai, sticky...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World