Collected by Ara Alexander
Ara Alexander′s Wishlist
Avenue Saint-Martin, 98000 Monaco
In 1881 professor Milne Edwards led a historic expedition to the depths of the Gascogne Sea. Reports of his adventures inspired Prince Albert I to build a centre dedicated to marine biology. His Musée Océanographique de Monaco opened in 1910 and...
Paseo, República Argentina Kalea, 4, 20004 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Inaugurated in 1912 by its namesake, the Spanish regent Maria Cristina, this belle epoque landmark has welcomed international elite to its gilded halls from day one. Designed by the same architect behind the Ritz in Paris, the hotel has long been...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village