Collected by Aaron Green
Aaron Green′s Wishlist
102 Cherry St, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
Seattle has plenty of history — and if you believe the ghost hunters, it’s had its fair share of grisly deaths and eerie spirits, too. Based in Pioneer Square, Spooked in Seattle’s lively (and occasionally corny) 90-minute walking tour takes you...
2209 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
So called because it’s located above sister restaurant Pintxo, The Upstairs is indeed up a flight of stairs, but once you’re inside, it feels like a cozy, if dimly lit, living room, complete with Victorian-style couches and wingback chairs,...
2200 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
First, some history: The original Crocodile Café venue opened in the early 1990s and was owned by Stephanie Dorgan, who later married R.E.M. guitarist Peter Buck, and he became a co-owner. They divorced in 2006, and the Crocodile Café closed...
4903 Rainier Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118, USA
I’d never had an opportunity to try Senegalese food before going to La Teranga, in Columbia City. It’s a bit off the beaten path from central Seattle, but worth the journey. The small, narrow hole-in-the-wall restaurant feels cozy and friendly...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now